Player Eligibility

In-House and Little Hoopers players must meet at least one of the following location eligibility requirements:

  • Live in the City of Roseville
  • Live within the boundaries of school district 623
  • Attend a district 623 school
  • Attend a private school located within district 623
  • In-house may accept players outside of the above eligibility requirements if space available and registration fee is paid in full.

Travel player eligibility must conform to the requirements laid out by MYAS. Players can be requested to provide proof of eligibility. See MYBA Policies Here: MYBA Team Composition Guidelines

RYBA accepts Player Transfers from bordering school district associations. Transfer players must complete MYAS waiver requirements and participate in the RYBA tryout process. In order for placement, transfer players must rank in top ⅔ of a team based on tryout evaluations.

In the event a Roseville District Player would like a transfer, RYBA will not extend a completed waiver form until that player completes RYBA tryouts and is not placed on a team.

A player who provides false information on the registration form for the purpose of circumventing eligibility requirements will forfeit any fees, and will be immediately barred from further participation in RYBA programs for the duration of that season. 

Confirm Delete
Click the delete icon again to confirm. Click escape to cancel.